MSA FL500 UV/IR Vlam Detector
MSA FL500-H2 UV/IR Flame Detector for hydrogen applications
The FL500-H2 is an Ultraviolet / Infrared flame detector specially designed to detect hydrogen (H2) fires.
The FL500-H2 optical flame detector monitors for radiation emitted by a hydrogen flame in both the ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) spectral ranges. This combination of UV/IR provides a fast response time and increased false alarm immunity to radiation sources for reliable protection.
For more information and pricing, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Proven technology. UV / IR flame detection uses an ultraviolet and an infrared detector to monitor for hydrogen flames, increasing false alarm immunity by measuring two different flame spectra
- Wide field of view. The 130° field of view covers a greater distance
- Self-Check for safety integrity. Continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) performs a self-check every two minutes to ensure the optical path is clear and the electronic circuitry is functional.
- Test anytime, anywhere. Test easily with our exclusive TL105 test lamp, allowing the FL500 UV/IR flame detector to be safely tested in real fire conditions with simulated flame flicker.
- Resistant to extremes. The wide operating temperature range (-55°C to +85°C) allows use in extreme environments
- Status at a glance. Three LED status indicators for warning, alarm and normal operation.
- Robust housing. 316 stainless steel housing to withstand the toughest environments.
- Multiple output options. Industry standard 4-20 mA (source or sink analog), Modbus, HART, relays
|Wavelengths||185 to 260 nm (UV), 4.35 microns (IR)|
|Field of view||Up to 130° max. angle|
|Operating temperature||-55°C to +85°C (-67°F to +185°F)|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)|
|Operating humidity||0% to 95% non-condensing|
|Mounting||Stainless steel mounting bracket|
|Cable entry||2 x 3/4” NPT of 2 x 25 mm|
|Housing||316 Stainless steel powder coated|