MSA Observer Ultrasoon detector
MSA Observer® i Ultrasonic Gas Leak Detector
Detects pressurised gas leaks instantly with this high-precision, omnidirectional acoustic detector using Gassonic ultrasonic technology. Works even where traditional gas detection methods are unsuitable or depend on ventilation.
Detects pressurised gas leaks instantly with this high-precision, omnidirectional acoustic detector using Gassonic ultrasonic technology. Works even where traditional gas detection methods are unsuitable or rely on ventilation. Features Artificial Neural Network (ANN) technology that can distinguish real gas leaks from false alarms without the need for field training. The Observer-i-UGLD has an industry-leading detection range (up to 28m), reducing the need for detectors. Ideal for use in complex outdoor pipeline systems!
This product is available in several options and therefore the price is on request. For more information and prices, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Detects instantaneous leaks of pressurised gas at the speed of sound due to Gassonic technology
- ANN technology can distinguish real gas leaks from background noise, suppressing sources of false alarms
- No field training is required, fully operational after installation
- Detects gas leaks as low as 2 bar (29 psi) for rapid detection of small leaks
- Patented Senssonic™ self-test ensures trouble-free operation
- One-person easy maintenance, inspection and calibration
|Input Power||15–36 VDC, 250 mA max. 24 VDC, 170 mA nominal|
|Operating Temperature Range||–40°C to 60°C (–40°F to 140°F)|
|Operating Humidity Range||10–95% RH, non-condensing|
|Housing||Stainless Steel AISI 316L|
|Weight||7.5 kg (16.6 lbs)|
|Ingress Protection||IP66 / Type 4X|
|Min. Detection Limit||40 dB (u)|
|Self-test||Performed every 15 minutes|
|Dimensions||203 x 203 x 201 mm|