MSA Chillgard M-100 Gas Monitor
MSA Chillgard® M-100
MSA's Chillgard M-100 refrigerant detector is designed to detect the presence of most common halogenated refrigerants in cold stores, machine rooms and other refrigeration applications.
MSA's Chillgard M-100 refrigerant detector is designed to detect the presence of most common halogenated refrigerants in cold stores, machine rooms and other refrigeration applications. This compact detector for the detection of possible leaks of halogenated refrigerants can be mounted almost everywhere. Easy installation ensures fast and practical integration into existing automated systems.
This product is available in several options and the price is therefore on request. For more information and prices, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Detection of low concentrations - from 20 ppm
- Versatile - suitable for operation in a wide range of temperatures and humidities
- Low maintenance - no moving parts
- Easy installation - just mount back plate to wall
- Proven photoacoustic infrared refrigerant sensor
Chillgard M-100 is available with a number of options, including:
- Refrigerant detected
- Temperature and RH sensors
- Current or voltage output, analog output, or RS-458 ModBUS digital output
- Defrost option works at temperatures down to -30°C
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||115 x 91 x 36 mm|
|Power consumption||< 2,7 Watt|
|Wiring||Up to 2.5 mm2, Class 2 copper wiring|
|Operating temperature||0° tot 65°C (32° tot 150°F), -30° optional|
|Relative humidity (RH)||0–95% RH not condensating|
|Operating pressure||700–1080 hPa|
|Operating range||0 - 1000 ppm|
|Detection limit||20 ppm|
|Minimum alarm 50 ppm||50 ppm|