MSA Chillgard 5000
MSA Chillgard® 5000 Refrigerant Leak Monitor
The Chillgard 5000 Refrigerant Leak Monitor provides the earliest detection of expensive refrigerant gas leaks in mechanical equipment rooms. Sampling system with patented photoacoustic infrared (PAIR) technology detects leaks as low as 1 part per million (ppm). Intuitive, touchscreen user interface makes it easy to operate. Predictive maintenance and diagnostics keep you operational.
This product is available in several options and therefore the price is on request. For more information and prices, please contact us at email@example.com.
Meets ASHRAE 15 requirements to provide visual and audible alarms both inside and outside mechanical equipment rooms and to activate mechanical ventilation.
- Sensitivity - earliest detection level down to 1 ppm
- Reliability - advanced sensor diagnostics and predictive maintenance
- Versatility - monitors up to 6 refrigerant fields selectable from a refrigerant library
- Stability - minimal drift, not affected by temperature or humidity
Intuitive, multilingual user interface provides valuable data at your fingertips
- Real-time dashboard display
- Calibration at the push of a button
- Event logs
- Password protected
|AC POWER||100–240 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 200VA|
|Operating temperature||32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)|
|Operating humidity||0 to 95%, noncondensing|
|Sensor Type||Photoacoustic Infrared (PAIR)|
|Measuring range||0 – 1000 ppm|
|Sensitivity||1 ppm for all refrigerant gases|
|Sensor response time||90% of gas reading <70 sec|
|Audible alarm||95 ±5 dB(A) at 61 cm|