MSA IR5500 Open-pad infrarood gasdetector
MSA IR5500 Open path Infrared Gas Detector
The IR5500 is an open-path infrared (IR) gas detector that continuously monitors for flammable gas leaks over large open areas. It monitors both the LEL-m and ppm-m ranges to detect both small and large leaks.
The IR5500 offers the benefits of early detection with its high sensitivity to gas concentrations at ppm levels. This feature enables it to alarm faster than a LEL-only detector. Digital display and adjustable mounting arms allow for easy alignment. Factory calibrated for low maintenance operation.
This product is available in several options and therefore the price is on request. For more information and pricing, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Sensitive to both small (ppm.meter) and large (LEL.meter) gas leaks with dual detection ranges
- Ideal for use in harsh environments (-55°C)
- Single detection beam improves accuracy and reduces drift
- Continuous self-check for safe operation
- Multiple communication outputs (HART, Modbus, AMS support) provide full status and control capabilities in the control room
- Unitized display makes it easy to operate
- Automatic gain control compensates for dirty optics, rain and fog
|Methane range||0 to 5000 ppm• meter - 0 to 5 LEL• meter|
|Propane range||0 to 2000 ppm• meter - 0 to 1 LEL• meter|
|Housing||316 Stainless steel|
|Operating temperature||-55°C to +65°C (-67°F to +149°F)|
|EMC Protection||Complies with EN 61000-6-4 and EN 50270|
|Tube inputs||¾" NPT (standard), M25 (optional)|
|Accessoires||Test gas films, mounting arm, mounting foot, scope, damping plate|
|RS-845 output||Modbus RTU with block and single data transfer mode|
|Baudrate||2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, or 38400 BPS|