MSA SUPREMATouch Controller
SUPREMATouch has been enhanced with several new functions, making it a leader in its class.
The SUPREMATouch features a large colour touchscreen display with a title-based menu structure to optimize intuitive operation. It can be used with a wide range of detectors for combustible gas, toxic gas and oxygen deficiency. Output options include relays and 4-20 mA outputs.
Remote racks can be connected (satellite structure), which expands control systems and reduces cabling costs. Interfacing to external systems is provided by using Modbus or Profibus. The SUPREMATouch has been certified according to ATEX and is suitable for virtually any safety related application including redundant systems with up to a Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 3 rating (EN 61508).
The intuitive SUPREMA Manager Software is intended for configuration, parameterization and calibration of the SUPREMATouch Fire and Gas Controller. It offers the option to create detailed and clearly laid out reports to support documentation and supports all the features of the SUPREMATouch.
Note: This is a customised product. Please contact our specialists for the possibilities and customised advice.
- Compact, modular design requires less space in cabinets
- Digital CAN-bus technology provides reliable internal communication
- Intuitive system configuration directly on the local language touchscreen with no programming skills required
- Continuous expandability lets the system grow as needed, thus ensuring protection of investment
- One analogue input module MAI30 for all connectable detector types
- Extension of switching logic
- New hardware
- Additional calibration options:
- Remote calibration with HART option (no additional tools necessary)
- One user calibration (gas values are transferred automatically)
- Group calibration (optional amount of measuring points per group can be calibrated in parallel)
- Micro SD card support
- Time synchronization via Ethernet
|Enclosure||Standard 19” rack 3U high (up to 8 racks per system)|
|Inputs||Up to 256 sensor inputs and 64 switch inputs per system|
|Outputs||Up to 512 relay outputs and 256 analogue outputs per system|
|Power supply||Operating voltage - 18 to 32 VDC|
|Display||Colour LCD touch screen with backlight|