MSA FL3110 UV/IR vlamdetector (EU)
MSA FL3111 UV/IR vlamdetector (EU)
Model FL3111 is an ultraviolet (UV) flame detector designed to detect unwanted fires and to provide alarm outputs directly from the detector while maintaining false alarm immunity.
The electronics of the FL3111 are integrated into the stainless steel explosion-proof housing, so that detector information is processed at the point of detection. The flame detector, which has been specially developed for the European market, only has European approvals and must be ordered with the exact required options from the menu.
For more information and prices, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Wide field of view for a larger detection area
- 4-20 mA stepped output is the industry standard for remote alarm and fault indication
- Ex-e wiring compartment meets the highest demands for reliability and simplifies connection in the field
- The unit can operate at higher ambient temperatures
- Continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) checks the integrity of the optical path and the detector electronics once a minute
- Three SPDT high-current programmable relay outputs provide instantaneous and time-delayed relay outputs for alarm, programmable relay outputs
|Wavelengths||185 to 260 nm (UV), 4.35 microns (IR)|
|Field of view||120° maximum conical|
|ypical response time||<1 seconds @ 50 ft. (FL3111)|
|Minimum response time||UV-FL3111 <100 ms|
|Cable entries||2x M20|
|Mounting||Adjustable mounting bracket included|