MSA Gasgard XL regeleenheid
MSA Gasgard® XL controller
The GasGard XL is a multi-channel control unit in a wall-mounted box for the detection of toxic and flammable gases and oxygen in industry.
The GasGard XL is a multi-channel control unit in a wall-mounted box for the detection of toxic and flammable gases and oxygen in industry. With its inherent versatility and ease of use, GasGard XL provides protection from potentially hazardous conditions in the workplace and for virtually all health and safety applications. GasGard XL offers reliability in a compact and robust housing made from flame retardant ABS. The large, easy-to-read, multi-language LCD gives full real-time information on the concentration of the gas to be detected and events. It provides full system diagnostics, supported by individual LEDs per channel, relays and an internal buzzer. GasGard XL can be easily configured for up to 8 remote detectors depending on the number of individual plug-in cards installed. With two alarm thresholds per channel, GasGard XL works with known MSA detectors.
This product is available in several options and therefore the price is on request. For more information and prices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Expandable up to 8 independent channels by using plug-in modules
- Robust wall housing made of fire retardant ABS
- Large graphic LCD with intuitive icons showing all channels at a glance
- Dedicated buttons in the front panel give access to all functions
- Desired language can be selected from the menu
- Fully configurable by key/notebook via USB or RS485 ModBUS port
- Event log uploadable via galvanically isolated RS485 or USB
- Ethernet ModBUS TCP/IP
- General relay for first and second alarm threshold, horn 1 and 2 or error
- Internal buzzer 85 dB
- Manual and "one-man" calibration with stored values