MSA GM S5000 gasmonitor
General Monitors S5000 Gas Monitor
The S5000 gas monitor from General Monitors is the ultimate gas detector for extreme conditions for the detection of oxygen, toxic and flammable gases.
The S5000 gas monitor from General Monitors is the ultimate gas detector for extreme conditions for the detection of oxygen, toxic and flammable gases. The monitor operates in a wide temperature range using a variety of detection technologies. Pioneering XCell® gas sensors with TruCal® technology extend calibration cycles up to 24 months and actively monitor sensor stability for ultimate user convenience.
This product is available in several options and therefore the price is on request. For more information and pricing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TruCal* actively monitors sensor stability and compensates for environmental factors where regular electrochemical sensors may deviate.
- Worry-free operation; automatic self-check 4x/day.
- Limited interruptions
- First on the market, diffusion supervision warns of a blocked sensor aperture and the impossibility of detecting gas
- Wide temperature range for extreme conditions (-55°C to +75°C).
- Connector plate and wiring identical to the S4000 series, attaches to existing cable entries and wiring.
- Double sensor capacity doubles detection power and takes up half the space of a single gas transmitter.
- Intuitive operation with touch button interface or familiar magnet.
- Instrument status indicators show power, fault and alarm.
- With Bluetooth wireless technology, mobile device functions as HMI screen and controller. The X/S Connect App is highly secure and transmits real-time information to your mobile device.
- Check status and receive alerts up to a distance of 23 m (75 ft).
- Reduces set-up time by at least 50%.
* Only available on H2S and CO sensors
|CE Marking Directives||Complies with EMC, RED, ATEX|
|Input power||24 VDC nominal, 12 to 30 VDC|
|Signal output||Dual 4-20 mA current source or sink, HART, Modbus, Bluetooth. Optional: w/o Bluetooth|
|Baud rate||2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 115200|
|HART||HART 7, Device Description (DD) and Device Type|