MSA X5000 Gasmonitor
MSA ULTIMA® X5000 gasmonitor
Recalibrate your expectations. The ULTIMA® X5000 gas monitor is the future of gas detection for oxygen, toxic and flammable gases. MSA XCell® gas sensors with TruCal® technology offer 24-month calibration cycles (or according to local calibration regulations). The multilingual OLED display is easy to read and navigation is simple with the unique touch interface.
The MSA ULTIMA X5000 gas monitor is the future of gas detection for oxygen, toxic and flammable gases. MSA XCell® gas sensors with TruCal® technology offer 24-month calibration cycles (or according to local calibration regulations). The multilingual OLED display is easy to read and navigation is simple with the unique touch interface.
This product is available in several options and the price is therefore on request. View the available options here.
For more information and prices, please contact us at email@example.com.
- TruCal technology actively monitors sensor integrity and compensates for environmental factors that cause drift in electrochemical sensors;.
- Automatic self-check 4x per day
- Less downtime
- Three-year warranty on XCell sensors
- First on the market, diffusion supervision warns of a blocked sensor aperture and the inability to detect gas
- OLED (Organic LED) screen and bright status LEDs for good visibility
- SafeSwap allows the XCell sensors to be replaced safely and quickly without switching the instrument off.
- Dual sensing technology doubles the sensing power but takes up half the space of a single gas transmitter.
- Bluetooth wireless technology turns your mobile device into an HMI display and controller. The X5000 Connect
- Check status and receive alerts up to a distance of 23 m.
- Reduce set-up time by at least 50%.
- Unique touch button interface for intuitive user experience and tool-free operation.
- Identical mounting base and wiring to the ULTIMA X series for easy installation using existing cable ducts and wiring and the integral mounting bracket.
* Only available on H2S and CO sensors
|Operating temperature range||-40°C to +60°C|
|Storage temperature range||-40°C to +60°C|
|EMC DIRECTIVE||Complies with EN 50270, EN 61000-6-4, EN 61000-6-3|
|Relay ratings||5 A @ 30 VDC; 5 A @ 250 VAC (3X) SPDT - fault, warn, alarm|
|Input power||11 to 30 VDC, 3 wire, <5 W nominal|
|Signal output||Dual 4-20 mA current source, HART|