Part of the electricity supply of a country are electrical substations operated by energy companies that are used to change the voltage levels. The optimum voltage depends on the degree of force which is transmitted, and the distances over which the current must travel. Elektrical substations are in use within the national and regional grid (usually in the form of open-air facilities) as well as neighborhood and local distribution networks (usually in the form of indoor facilities). Transformer stations are the last link in the chain that passes on the lower voltage on to the consumer.
Where are compressors in the energy used for?
- Extinguishing voltage electrical arcs
- Operating switches
Which compressors are used in the energy market?
- Energy supply companies
- Large industrial companies who have their own electrical substations
- Local operators of electric substations
Sauer product range:
- Product families: MISTRAL, PASSAT, Hurricane, TORNADO
- Variations: Basic, ComSilent
- Flow rate: 10-300 m³ / h
- Pressure range: 30-100 bar (g)
- Medium: Air