Nitrogen plays an essential role in many applications. Sauer compressors are a popular choice when it comes to saving large amounts of gas so that it is quickly available and in sufficient quantity for the execution of the desired processes.
Where are nitrogen Compressors used for?
- Creating an inert atmosphere
- Transport of media (such as packaged foods)
- To inflate aircraft tires
- Filling of fire suppression systems
Who are clients of nitrogen compressors?
- Chemical and gas producers
- Tyre manufacturers
- Manufacturers of fire suppression systems
- Manufacturers of nitrogen generators / membranes
- Service companies in the aviation industry
- Product families: PASSAT, TORNADO, HURRICANE, 6000
- Variations: BasBooster, Combo Oster
- Flow: 10-2000 m³ / hr
- Pressure range: 20-400 bar (g)
- Medium: Nitrogen