Haug Mercure Series
Haug Mercure Series: t/m 101 bar
The HAUG.Mercure series is used for gas recovery and booster compression of gases such as helium, SF6, oxygen, nitrogen and natural gas, as well as for booster compression of compressed air.
HAUG.Mercure compressors have the electric motor in the gas compartment. The electric motor is powered via a gas-tight connection in the crankcase. This design, developed by HAUG Sauer, ensures permanent gas-tight compression without leaks. This hermetically sealed and completely wear-free drive was first used in the HAUG.Mercure compressor in 1990 and can be used for suction pressures up to 16 bar (abs).
By using special measures, the HAUG.Mercure compressor can also be used for dry and explosive gases such as natural gas.
The HAUG.Mercure compressor can also be used for SF6 gas and with delivery "Incomplete" for OEM applications, with integrated cooler above the electric motor and minimal piping and instrumentation for integration into an OEM system.
The modular HAUG.Mercure compressor concept allows highly individual and cost-effective adaptation of the compressor configuration to customer requirements. This allows the development of technically
technically, commercially and energetically optimal solutions.
- Fully oil-free and dry-running reciprocating compressor
- Gas-tight design with integrated motor
- Environmentally friendly as it is oil-free, gas-tight and efficient
- Compressor leakage rate < 0,0001 mbar 1/s
- Motor power from 3.0 to 5.5 kW
- Rotation speed range 970 to 1430 RPM
- Inlet pressure max. 16 bar (abs)
- Final discharge pressure max. 101 bar (abs)
- Modular cylinder configuration with cylinder diameter up to 100 mm
- 2 cylinder, 1 or 2 stage design
- Max. flow rate at atmospheric suction pressure approx. 30 Nm3/h
- Booster compressor version flow rate max. approx. 70 Nm3/h
- Scope of delivery "Complete" version with integrated cooler above the electric motor and minimum piping and instrumentation for integration into an OEM system.
- Explosion-proof compressor design (ATEX zone 2 external)
- Very robust and durable construction
- Compact and foundation-free installation
- Very quiet and therefore suitable for installation directly at the workplace
- Oil-free booster compression of oxygen
- Oil-free booster compression of nitrogen and air (CDA = Clean Dry Air)
- Oil-free recovery and compression of SF6 gas
- Oil-free booster compression of natural gas and biomethane
- Oil-free compression of other gases, such as helium, argon and carbon dioxide
|Maximum pressure||101 bar|
|Maximum flow rate||30–70 Nm3/h|
|Maximum power||3 - 5.5 kW|
|Maximum suction pressure||15 bar|